Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by chedana jayasinghe <ch...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/16 15:26:57 UTC

tomcat deploys only half of the application and starts the server

tomcat deploys only half of the application and starts. what could be the
reason ? I tried deleting the server and setting up a new tomcat server but
the problem is still the same

Re: tomcat deploys only half of the application and starts the server

Posted by David kerber <dc...@verizon.net>.
On 7/16/2015 9:26 AM, chedana jayasinghe wrote:
> tomcat deploys only half of the application and starts. what could be the
> reason ? I tried deleting the server and setting up a new tomcat server but
> the problem is still the same

Define "half the application"?  What version of Tomcat?  What operating
system?  How are you deploying the application?

Re: tomcat deploys only half of the application and starts the server

Posted by André Warnier <aw...@ice-sa.com>.
chedana jayasinghe wrote:
> tomcat deploys only half of the application and starts. what could be the
> reason ? I tried deleting the server and setting up a new tomcat server but
> the problem is still the same

If you installed and configured Tomcat with the same care and precision in terms than you
used to write the question above, no wonder.

Try again, and give us some real data this time, so that we could maybe begin trying to
help you.