Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by David Wall <dw...@Yozons.com> on 2001/04/25 06:45:16 UTC

tcptunnel usage

What's the trick to getting TcpTunnel to work for SOAP calls?  My client
wants to call using an URL that before the tunnel looks like:

http://xml200.yozons.com:180/soap/servlet/rpcrouter

I then run TcpTunnel on the same host as the client using:
TcpTunnel 1180 180 xml200.yozons.com

But when I run the client using the URL:
http://localhost:1180/soap/servlet/rpcrouter

I see it connect to the tunnel which says:
TcpTunnel: tunnelling port 1180 to port 180 on host xml200.yozons.com

But my client just hangs on the invoke.  Shouldn't this be the way to make
this work?  What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
David

Re: tcptunnel usage

Posted by Adam Marek <ad...@oke.pl>.
Your syntax seems correct. You might try the TcpTunnelGui class to verify at
what point does the connection actually hang.

Adam

Re: tcptunnel usage

Posted by Adam Marek <ad...@oke.pl>.