Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Sebastian Schneider <sc...@dvz.fh-aachen.de> on 2009/09/14 10:23:59 UTC

Status of Service Archiver

Hello folks,

is there going to be a new release of the service archiver plugin for Eclipse matching the 1.5 release of Axis 2? At home I could use the Service Archiver plugin in the Eclipse Galileo Release without problems. Here at work I got the same Eclipse configuration but I encoutner problems.

I did a fresh install of Eclipse and installed the service archiver plugin. The first time I used it the wizard worked perfectly. But afterwards the wizard shows up and there are no textboxes or other elements visible. However I can go back and forward through the wizard.

Is the archiver plugin dead or will there be further releases? I am wondering since there is a 1.5 release of Axis 2 but not of the service archiver.

Thank you for any information about this.
Sebastian

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards / Cordialement
Sebastian Schneider, schneider@dvz.fh-aachen.de