Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk> on 2005/08/09 11:59:51 UTC

[Axis2] Code Freeze

Hi all,

Is all set for code freeze ?

I'm thinking of doing some clean up tomorrow and then prepare for the
release.

Any comments ?

Regards,

Chinthaka

Re: [Axis2] Code Freeze

Posted by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com>.
Hate to ask for favors but I also need a small gap to fix the eclipse
plugins (at least give it a try). I know it's low priority but I hate to see
the distro without the plugins :)

--
Ajith Ranabahu

RE: [Axis2] Code Freeze

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.
Ok, will allow you, as I know you fixed this yesterday. Make sure you have
good test cases for this and build not fails.

1.	Commit the test cases and code.
2.	If we have a JIRA issue on this, resolve it and mention the fixed
version as 0.91

Do it soon.

Chinthaka

  _____