Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Erik Weibust <er...@weibust.net> on 2006/01/19 23:06:51 UTC

blog url question

Howdy Roller People...

I'm hoping somebody can help me out here with a question that I'm
afraid has most likely been asked before.  In my defense I did look at
the Install guide, and the various FAQs (side note:  why can't there
be ONE place to look vs this faq and that faq and this guide and that
guide and this one more guide?)

My question is this.....  What if I don't want to use the "long" url
(http://springdallasug.org/roller/page/springdallasug) for my blog?
What is the "recommended way of having my blog show up at
http://springdallasug.org?  I have an ugly meta-refresh page sitting
out at springdallasug.org that redirects to the long version of the
url.

thanks for the help...
--
Erik Weibust
developer, blogger - http://erik.weibust.net

Re: blog url question

Posted by Björn Ingimundarson <bj...@hexsoftware.net>.
Perhaps the Url Rewrite Filter will be your choice then, although I am
not completely familiar with it's usage.

http://tuckey.org/urlrewrite/

Best regards,
Bjorn Ingimundarson

Re: blog url question