Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Thomas Vandor <ta...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/28 22:49:59 UTC

unwanted lines on document

Hello,

I have set up a macro using TextExpander on my mac.
When I export to OO ( I have to because my other colleagues use a PC)
I get these funny vertical lines . Please see attachment.

Is there a way to rid these lines at the time of export, instead of doing it manually each time?

Thanks,
Tom

Re: unwanted lines on document

Posted by Steve Ahlers <sa...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Tom,

The lines are artifacts of the Macro as others have stated, they are non-printing characters so no big deal.  My complaint would be crappy SOAPE formatting.

Steve Ahlers
sahlers621@yahoo.com

Posted by Martin Groenescheij <Ma...@Groenescheij.COM>.

On 29-Sep-15 23:10, Scooter C wrote:
> Good Morning, Group and Tom,
>
> I'm running AOO 4.1.1 on Win 10 and see no "funny vertical lines" Or
> any lines at all.
First you have to save as to see the funny lines.
Second you only see them when you set View --> Field Shadings
It is just a non printable ASCII value which you can't find on your
keyboard so i guess it's coming from the macro

Posted by Scooter C <sc...@scootersdesk.com>.
Good Morning, Group and Tom,

Posted by Martin Groenescheij <Ma...@Groenescheij.COM>.

On 29-Sep-15 06:49, Thomas Vandor wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have set up a macro using TextExpander on my mac.
> When I export to OO ( I have to because my other colleagues use a PC)
> I get these funny vertical lines . Please see attachment.
>
> Is there a way to rid these lines at the time of export, instead of doing it manually each time?
As these lines comes from your macro you have to find the solution
within your macro.