Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by Robert Paris <rp...@hotmail.com> on 2003/07/14 22:25:37 UTC

How test reading/saving document with HWPF?

I have a few questions:

1. Where do I start for testing reading a Word doc into memory and then
saving it?
2. What still needs to be done? How can I help?
3. I see HWPF still references HDF package classes, why is this?

Re: How test reading/saving document with HWPF?

Posted by Ryan Ackley <sa...@cfl.rr.com>.
There is a project plan that should be showing up on the website soon ;-) It
list various task that need completing and their goal dates. If you want to
focus on tables, I can point you in the right direction.

I will forward you the project plan off-list when I get home from my day
job.

Ryan