Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by Naga Vijayapuram <Na...@gap.com> on 2015/03/11 23:25:58 UTC

- Multitenancy - HBase Namespace ...

Hi,

How can I ensure data for a tenant goes into a specific HBase namespace?

Thanks
Naga

Re: - Multitenancy - HBase Namespace ...

Posted by Sergey Belousov <se...@gmail.com>.
My understanding is same as Nick
HBase's namespace would be something that could possibly provide full
separation of the data but until
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOENIX-1311 is done
its not available in phoenix from what I know.

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Naga Vijayapuram <Na...@gap.com>.
Hello,