Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Mohammed Manna <ma...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/01 14:46:09 UTC

Re: Kafka old log files couldn't be deleted [JIRA 1194]

Sorry for bugging everyone, but does anyone have any workaround which has
been implemented successfully? I am assuming that it's a simple issue with
the write output stream not being closed properly.

The issue was reported here - https://issues.apache.org/
jira/browse/KAFKA-1194

Posted by Mohammed Manna <ma...@gmail.com>.
Is there any work-around for this? How can we leverage the auto-cleanup
without taking the server down?

KR,