Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "Willard, Jonathan" <Jo...@ca.com> on 2010/06/02 15:07:32 UTC

Restful CXF: How to make JAX-RS validate inbound XML

How can I make JAX-RS validate an xml document as part of a RESTful POST
request?  I have a schema hanging around but have not seen any way to
force validation when the document is received.

Jon Willard

Re: Restful CXF: How to make JAX-RS validate inbound XML

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi

On Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 2:07 PM, Willard, Jonathan
<Jo...@ca.com>wrote:

> How can I make JAX-RS validate an xml document as part of a RESTful POST
> request?  I have a schema hanging around but have not seen any way to
> force validation when the document is received.

see

http://cxf.apache.org/docs/jax-rs.html#JAX-RS-Schemavalidation

configuring JAXBElementProvider explicitly may be more effective

cheers, Sergey