Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org> on 2014/06/30 14:30:41 UTC

Re: git repo for airavata web clients

Since previous discussions about web clients did not yield any strong opinions one way or another. I will assume lazy consensus and move the PHP Gateway and Samples into airavata main repo.

Suresh

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
Hi All,

I verified that all 6 contributors on the GitHub repo [1] are Airavata Committers, so I migrated it and managed to preserve the commit history to [2]. I will now move it to appropriate places in the client samples.

Suresh

[1] - https://github.com/SciGaP/Airavata-PHP-Client-Samples
[2] - https://github.com/apache/airavata/commits/0aec0da4ca9a9ecae280cd05f1d8cb4e65e8ad7d