Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Luigi Bulanti <lu...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/22 08:19:16 UTC

Save a pdf online

Goodmorning,
I have a question about pdfbox.
I create a pdf but when I have to save it there is an error :
"java.io.FileNotFoundException"
This error appear when i try to save the pdf online with a url like
http://test/example.pdf
If I try to save the pdf in the local system with url like
C:/Users/example.pdf
there is no problem.
I use the method document.save(String name);

AW: Save a pdf online

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
save() works with files and output streams. To upload to a website is not a
file name and is completely different and depends on the website, e.g. ftp,
sftp, web UI etc.. This is outside of PDFBox, sorry. You'll have to find
out what your web hoster offers.

Tilman

Gesendet mit der Telekom Mail App
<https://kommunikationsdienste.t-online.de/redirects/email_app_android_sendmail_footer>