Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Erwin van der Koogh <vd...@apache.org> on 2003/06/03 00:02:42 UTC

[Fwd: JSR 105: Public Review]

FYI

The Public Review Draft Specification for JSR-000105 XML Digital Signature
APIs is now available for Public Review from   http://jcp.org/en/jsr/stage?listBy=public
as well as the JSR page:
    http://jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=105

It's my intention to get support into Apache for the spec as soon as
possible. I hope to be able to publish a timeline for this in a couple
weeks. If anyone would be interested in working on this, please let me
know.
Erwin

Re: [Fwd: JSR 105: Public Review]

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
+10000. Awesome...Count me in.

Thanks,
dims

=====

http://calendar.yahoo.com

RE: [Fwd: JSR 105: Public Review]

Posted by Loan Kenney <LK...@telus.net>.
Erwin,

I'm a newbie to the group, but have lots of free time at the present.  I'm
interested in working on this.

Thanks,
Loan