Posted to dev@samoa.apache.org by Frank Santos <al...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/25 14:28:21 UTC

Sentiment Analysis - Multi-class classification.

Hello.
I use SAMOA for sentiment analysis classification (positive and negative).

Is it possible to perform multi-class classification with SAMOA? Using for
example six classes.

Thank you.
--

Allisfrank dos Santos

Re: Sentiment Analysis - Multi-class classification.

Posted by Gianmarco De Francisci Morales <gd...@apache.org>.
Hi Frank,
Yes, SAMOA works for multi-class problems.
Cheers,
-- Gianmarco