Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by hferreira <hf...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/03 11:02:28 UTC

My TLF Editor

Hello,

I completed my TLF Editor.
It was weeks of development without previous experience with TLF.

The features are:
* Ruler: left, right and tab stops;
* Zoom;
* Multi-page;
* Undo and redo;
* Print;
* Font: name and size;
* Style: bold, italic and underline;
* Justify: left, center, right and full;
* Vertical space;
* Quote selected text;
* Lists: bullets and numbers;
* Color: background and forecolor;
* Add links;
* Add images: text surrounding left, right and no surrounding, width e
height - this one required patch to TLF framework to support saving and
* Page alignment: top, base, left and right;
* Lock line (leader dots): dots, dash and underscore with support for line
and paragraph - this is a complete new feature that I developed to TLF
framework;
* Spell cheching: none, PT-PT, PT-BR, ES-ES, EN-GB and EN-US;
* Search and replace.

A few screenshoots:
Screenshoot 1: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hralljakhm0gyxm/1.png?dl=0
Screenshoot 2: https://www.dropbox.com/s/uwg6vab2q6jxvjq/2.png?dl=0
Screenshoot 3: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ewkklvtgjqbem71/3.png?dl=0
Screenshoot 4: https://www.dropbox.com/s/zuqk03ywse1x4bj/4.png?dl=0

--
Sent from: http://apache-flex-development.2333347.n4.nabble.com/

Re: My TLF Editor

Posted by hferreira <hf...@gmail.com>.
Thanks.

This editor it's specific and tied to my project but the important (core)
features, I already shared with Apache Flex Community (JIRA).
I donated my image improvements and leader dots.

--
Sent from: http://apache-flex-development.2333347.n4.nabble.com/

Re: My TLF Editor

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Wow nice! :) Are you going to publish somewhere sources or is it for some
of your project ?

Thanks for sharing! Piotr

> Hello,
>
> I completed my TLF Editor.
> It was weeks of development without previous experience with TLF.
>
> The features are:
> * Ruler: left, right and tab stops;
> * Zoom;
> * Multi-page;
> * Undo and redo;
> * Print;
> * Font: name and size;
> * Style: bold, italic and underline;
> * Justify: left, center, right and full;
> * Vertical space;
> * Quote selected text;
> * Lists: bullets and numbers;
> * Color: background and forecolor;
> * Add links;
> * Add images: text surrounding left, right and no surrounding, width e
> height - this one required patch to TLF framework to support saving and
> * Page alignment: top, base, left and right;
> * Lock line (leader dots): dots, dash and underscore with support for line
> and paragraph - this is a complete new feature that I developed to TLF
> framework;
> * Spell cheching: none, PT-PT, PT-BR, ES-ES, EN-GB and EN-US;
> * Search and replace.
>
> A few screenshoots:
> Screenshoot 1: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hralljakhm0gyxm/1.png?dl=0
> Screenshoot 2: https://www.dropbox.com/s/uwg6vab2q6jxvjq/2.png?dl=0