Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by dd du <da...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/01 20:24:55 UTC

questions

Hi, all, I am new to axis2, and I have two questions about axis2:

1. I downloaded the source code from the svn repository and did a build
successfully; it created an axis2-SNAPSHOT.jar file, then what to do with
the jar file? I downloaded the axis2-1.3-SNAPSHOT-bin.zip file as well, from
this file I ran ant script and created a war file which can be deployed, but
the axis2-SNAPSHOT.jar file is not used in the creating war file process,
because I searched all the jar files in the axis2-1.3-SNAPSHOT-bin.zip file,
the axis2-SNAPSHOT.jar file is not in there.

2. I deployed the axis2.war file successfully to tomcat 4.1.36, I can see
the version service from the admin happiness page, but when I deployed the
same war file to Netscape Enterprise Server (NES) 6.2 (our development and
production environment), I can access the admin welcome page, but not the
happiness page to see the version service, because it threw an
ServletException: The "Dispatch" phase is not found on the global "InFlow"
phase of the axis2.xml file. (see the attached exception and axis2.xml file)

the difference between tomcat 4.1.36 and NES6.2 is that, tomcat 4 supports
servlet 2.3 and jsp 1.2, NE6.2 supports servlet 2.2 and jsp 1.1 (maybe 1.2,
but not sure), does this difference cause the exception or it is a bug in
the axis2?

 Thanks in advance.

 David

 [30/Jul/2007:05:02:43] info ( 6336): vs(https-dduRHL.pkipro)servlet
'AxisServlet' class = 'org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet'

loaded in context = '/axis2'

[30/Jul/2007:05:02:43] info ( 6336): AxisServlet: init
[30/Jul/2007:05:02:44] warning ( 6336):

vs(https-dduRHL.pkipro)ServletException thrown in servlet.init; context =
/axis2, servlet = 'AxisServlet'; stack tace:

javax.servlet.ServletException: The "Dispatch" phase is not found on the
global "InFlow" phase of the axis2.xml file. Make sure the phase is within
the axis2.xml file.

       at

org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.init(AxisServlet.java:433)

       at

com.netscape.server.http.servlet.WServletEntity.loadAndInitServlet (WServ

letEntity.java:98)

       at

com.netscape.server.http.servlet.WebApplication.service(WebApplication.j

ava:1199)

       at

com.netscape.server.http.servlet.NSServletRunner.ServiceWebApp(NSServlet

Runner.java:956)

, root cause: javax.servlet.ServletException: The "Dispatch" phase is not
found on the global "InFlow" phase of the axis2.xml file. Make sure the
phase is within the axis2.xml file.

       at

org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.initConfigContext(AxisServle

t.java:501)

       at

org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.init(AxisServlet.java:415)

       at

com.netscape.server.http.servlet.WServletEntity.loadAndInitServlet (WServ

letEntity.java:98)

       at

com.netscape.server.http.servlet.WebApplication.service(WebApplication.j

ava:1199)

       at

com.netscape.server.http.servlet.NSServletRunner.ServiceWebApp(NSServlet

Runner.java:956)

[30/Jul/2007:05:02:44] warning ( 6336): Internal Error: Cannot load servlet
'AxisServlet'; context = 'https-dduRHL.pkipro' vsid = '/axis2'