Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org> on 2004/06/20 11:52:32 UTC

sunday afternoon

Plan for this afternoon is to get the site done.

Things I will be doing include:

   1. go over pages and fill in missing content
   2. comment out front page illustrations pending updates from Aaron
   3. probably move legacy from products to central
   4. move Tools to Central
   5. post a working version to /~mcconnell asap

Stephen.

Re: sunday afternoon

Posted by J Aaron Farr <fa...@apache.org>.
Niclas Hedhman wrote:
> On Sunday 20 June 2004 21:19, J Aaron Farr wrote:
>
>>I've got some family things going on most of the day, but I will try to
>>find some time to help with this.  I'd like to see our site go live ASAP.
>

> Most importantly, which Font are you using, and could you email me the .ttf
> file(s) ?

Font was 'Trebuchet MS'.

I did the diagrams in Macromedia Freehand.

jaaron

Re: sunday afternoon

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
On Sunday 20 June 2004 21:19, J Aaron Farr wrote:
> I've got some family things going on most of the day, but I will try to
> find some time to help with this.  I'd like to see our site go live ASAP.

Most importantly, which Font are you using, and could you email me the .ttf
file(s) ?

Cheers
Niclas
--