Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by jcknight77 <jc...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/09 22:00:52 UTC

Tapestry 5.1 Page Pool Exhausted

I'm getting the following exception:

The page pool for page 'main/HomeInfoArea' (in locale en) has been exausted:
there are 50 instances currently being used and no more can be created. Try
increasing the hard limit (symbol tapestry.page-pool.hard-limit) to allow
additional instances to be created, or increasing the soft wait (symbol
tapestry.page-pool.soft-wait) to trade away some throughput for more
efficient use of page instances.

I changed the hard limit to a value of 150 and i'm getting the exception
again.

¿What can i do for resolve this issue?

Thank you for your help.

Re: Tapestry 5.1 Page Pool Exhausted

Posted by Robert Zeigler <ro...@roxanemy.com>.
I've run into this, as well, when hitting exceptions on a page... the page is marked as dirty and isn't returned to the pool, if I recall correctly.  If you can upgrade to 5.2, I would.

Robert

Posted by Michael Gentry <mg...@masslight.net>.

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, 09 May 2011 17:00:52 -0300, jcknight77 <jc...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I changed the hard limit to a value of 150 and i'm getting the exception
> again.¿What can i do for resolve this issue?

The best solution would be to upgrade to 5.2.5, which doesn't use a page
pool anymore.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
and instructor