Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Rahul <hi...@vjcs.com> on 2000/05/23 06:50:06 UTC

same problem.... How do I use my browser as a SOAP client?

How do I use my browser as a SOAP client?Hi..
 have u got any solution for that same??
 I think we should write a jsp, take the parameters from user & send it to original client class file.
 I didn't tried it yet..but planning to do so..

keep in touch
Regards,
RAHUL