Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Shawn Jiang <ge...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/28 05:37:13 UTC

OWB 1.1.0 or 1.1.1-SNAPSHOT in openejb and geornimo ?

OWB 1.1.0 is under vote.    We need to decide to use the released 1.1.0 or
coming 1.1.1-SNAPSHOT in openejb and geronimo.

I prefer to keep the OWB to 1.1.0 for a stable TCK env until we have to
change OWB code to fix something.  Thoughts ?

--
Shawn

Re: OWB 1.1.0 or 1.1.1-SNAPSHOT in openejb and geornimo ?

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.
Just notice your change, so let's leave it as 1.1.0 temporarily now. But
those who testing CDI might need to use 1.1.0-SNAPSHOT to check the TCK
result.

--
Ivan

Re: OWB 1.1.0 or 1.1.1-SNAPSHOT in openejb and geornimo ?

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
I will deploy an 1.1.1-SNAPSHOT now.

LieGrue,
strub

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.

--
Ivan

Re: OWB 1.1.0 or 1.1.1-SNAPSHOT in openejb and geornimo ?

Posted by Shawn Jiang <ge...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.