Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Glen Daniels <gd...@allaire.com> on 2000/10/31 23:07:24 UTC

V3.0 CVS repository

Folks (Sam?):

What's the best way for us to begin working on the 3.0 codebase?  This is
going to be pretty much a complete rewrite utilizing chunks of the old code,
so we'd like to start as fresh as possible.  Is it appropriate/possible for
us to make a new CVS tree for the new code/docs?  I'd like to be able to do
this development without preventing people from contributing bug fixes and
changes to the existing 2.0 code....

Glen Daniels
Allaire Corp
Engineering Manager
http://www.allaire.com/
                                Building cool stuff for web developers

RE: V3.0 CVS repository

Posted by James Snell <js...@lemoorenet.com>.
The new CVS tree should have java and c++ branches.  I personally would like
to have work on both implementations started as soon as possible.

RE: V3.0 CVS repository

Posted by James Snell <js...@lemoorenet.com>.