Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by ms...@apache.org on 2003/06/15 18:22:36 UTC

2nd Release Candidate for 1.9 out

The next release candidate is available.  Thank you to everyone (esp.
Sebastian) for helping out.  At this point I think the code is ready to go, I just
want to verify this by letting people bang on it, and I'll probably do some
minimal javadoc writeups.  Not as much as I would like to though, I'm afraid - I
just don't have the time.

I'm going to skip committing any enhancements from now on that are put into
the bug database until 1.9 is released.  Strictly bug fixes from now on.

Please try it out.  A list of changes is at
http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/changes.html

--
Michael Stover
mstover1@apache.org