Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by wo...@pta.de on 2007/10/19 10:57:30 UTC

[Trinidad] Afterthought /: Re: SOLVED - Re: Re: Re: [Skinning] tree/table issues (was Re: Re: Re: [Trinidad] your thoughts on a 1.2.3 rc)

Hi,

As an afterthought to the experience with the CSS file I was wondering
whether or not it might be a good idea to have
a kind of error log output when the CSS is parsed by Trinidad

 Depending on the rsp. projects based on Trinidad it may well be possible
that several people access and change
 one or more CSS files and that it might become corrupt due to a mistyping
or whatever.
As I have seen the effect can be quite desastrous.

Of course, one might execute separate tests.

Best wishes,
Wolfgang.

"Matthias Wessendorf" <ma...@apache.org>
Gesendet von: mwessendorf@gmail.com
18.10.2007 17:16
Bitte antworten an
"MyFaces Discussion" <us...@myfaces.apache.org>

An
"MyFaces Discussion" <us...@myfaces.apache.org>
Kopie

Thema
Re: SOLVED - Re: Re: Re: [Skinning] tree/table issues (was Re: Re: Re:
[Trinidad] your thoughts on a 1.2.3 rc)

ok,

this made my day.
I'll provide the bits for the RC on Monday.

-M

On 10/18/07, wolfgang.toepfer@pta.de <wo...@pta.de> wrote:

Hi,

Sorry it's all fine now. The reason was an error in the CSS: there was an
illegal  // out comment somewhere in the CSS file which corrupted the
whole skinning..
Even the panelPopup issue is gone :-)

Thanks,
Wolfgang.

wolfgang.toepfer@pta.de
18.10.2007 14:06

Bitte antworten an
"MyFaces Discussion" <us...@myfaces.apache.org>

An
"MyFaces Discussion" <us...@myfaces.apache.org>
Kopie

Thema
Re: Re: [Skinning] tree/table issues (was Re: Re: Re: [Trinidad] your
thoughts on a 1.2.3 rc)

The tr:table with selection mode single and the tr:tree with entirely
disclosed rowKeys have deteriorated regarding
the out-of-the-box skin.

For instance, the root of the tr:tree is shown with an underscored gif,
very strange. The colour is set to stark blue
and the font seems something like Courier..

Regarding the tr:table the changing row-colouring, which is set to
alternate from row to row, you now only see
the naked date lines without any style addition.

"Matthias Wessendorf" <ma...@apache.org>
Gesendet von: mwessendorf@gmail.com
18.10.2007 12:57

Bitte antworten an
"MyFaces Discussion" <us...@myfaces.apache.org>

An
"MyFaces Discussion" <us...@myfaces.apache.org>
Kopie

Thema
Re: [Skinning] tree/table issues (was Re: Re: Re: [Trinidad] your thoughts
on a 1.2.3 rc)

I remember that there was a discussion on a change, related to
skinning of tree / treeTable.

But, looks like that Wolfgang has an issue with "tree" and "table"
after updating to 1.2.3.

-M

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/myfaces/trinidad/branches/1.2.3-branch/trinidad-impl/src/main/javascript/META-INF/adf/jsLibs/PanelPopup.js

> > >  On 10/16/07, wolfgang.toepfer@pta.de < wolfgang.toepfer@pta.de >
wrote:

> > >  Hi,
> > >
> > >  The only issue that I noticed which is important to have fixed in
the
> 1.2.3 rc ( at least for our project ;)
> > >  is the panelPopup with modal=true in FF2. AFAIK it is fixed in
1.0.3,
> according to below attached mail,
> > >  and so I assume it will also be in 1.2.3 hopefully :-)
> > >
> > >  We have been working with a 1.2.3. SNAPSHOT for a while and it
seemed
> rather stable to us.
> > >  So I would vote for a go at 1.2.3rc (again, provided above fix is
> contained ;)
> > >
> > >  Best wishes,
> > >  Wolfgang.
> > >
> > >  On 10/16/07, Matthias Wessendorf <matzew@apache.org > wrote:
> > >  hi,
> > >
> > >  I am still behind my mails, but noticed that a 1.2.3-branch has
been
> > >  created. I'd like to ask for a timeframe for when we can try to
> > >  release a 1.2.3, based on this branch.
> > >
> > >  Are there any (big) know issues?
> > >  Did someone used it for testing already?
> > >
> > >  Thx,
> > >  Matthias
> > >
> > >  ----- Weitergeleitet von Wolfgang Toepfer/PTA_GL/De am 16.10.2007
15:01
> -----
> > >  "Andrew Robinson" < andrew.rw.robinson@gmail.com>
> > >
> > > 11.10.2007 18:08
> > >

> > > Bitte antworten an
> > >  "MyFaces Discussion" < users@myfaces.apache.org >
> > >

> > > An "MyFaces Discussion" <users@myfaces.apache.org >
> > >
> > > Kopie
> > >

> > > Thema Re: [Trinidad] tr:panelPopup broken in Trinidad 1.2.2 with FF
2.x
> ?
> > >

> > >  1.2.3 will have some large position fixes. 1.0.3 already has them.
> > >
> > >  On 10/11/07, wolfgang.toepfer@pta.de < wolfgang.toepfer@pta.de>
wrote:
> > >  >
> > >  > Hi,
> > >  >
> > >  > For your information, as I am not sure wether this is a known
problem
> > >  > or just a configuration issue on my side.
> > >  >
> > >  >  I tried a simple popup such as
> > >  >
> > >  > <tr:panelPopup text="Auftragsselektion!" title="Gefundene
Auftraege"