Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Naveen_JaiDayal <Na...@satyam.com> on 2002/04/10 06:51:05 UTC

Help in Soap Samples

Hi all

I am new to soap2.2. I have installed the sample Calculator soap service on
Apache Tomcat. When running the calculator it shows me a calc window but
when i do some operations in that i am getting the follwing error.

C:\jdk1.3\bin\java samples.calculator.Calculator
http://localhost:8081/soap/servlet/rpcrouter

Ouch, the call failed:
  Fault Code   = SOAP-ENV:Server.BadTargetObjectURI
  Fault String = Unable to load BSF: script services not available without
BSF:
com.ibm.bsf.BSFManager

The calculator is also giving the result as NaN. It seems i have soem setup
problem. Can u pls help me out.

Thanks in advance

Naveen
is appreciated.

Re: Help in Soap Samples

Posted by Darius Cooper <da...@bigfoot.com>.
Help in Soap SamplesThe Apache installation docs say:
"In addition, to implement services in scripting languages (such as the calculator sample), add bsf.jar from BSF and js.jar from Rhino to your classpath "

Re: Help in Soap Samples

Posted by Darius Cooper <da...@bigfoot.com>.