Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by chi runhua <ch...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/05 07:05:00 UTC

[Doc]Duplicate pages on monitoring topic, your comments appreciated.

Hi all,

I found two pages about "monitoring status of servers"  with similar
content. So I'm suggesting to keep only one of them in G2.2 Doc.

1.
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxDOC22/Monitoring+status+of+servers

2. http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxDOC22/Monitoring

Personally, I prefer No.2  because this one is more in detail.

Jeff Chi

Re: [Doc]Duplicate pages on monitoring topic, your comments appreciated.

Posted by Kang Ge <ka...@yahoo.com>.
The new pages look great to me! Thank you!

Teresa

Re: [Doc]Duplicate pages on monitoring topic, your comments appreciated.

Posted by chi runhua <ch...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for comments.

I merged these 2 pages and updated the parent as you suggested.  Might do
some editorial works later...:)

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxDOC22/Monitoring+components+on+Geronimo+Server

Jeff

Posted by Kang Ge <ka...@yahoo.com>.