Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Prashant Kadam <pr...@persistent.co.in> on 2009/03/16 08:21:33 UTC

How to install tomcat container into jboss 4.0.4

Hi,

                I am working on some webservice deployment part where I want
to deploy service to jboss and as per tutorial provided, it mentions to make
sure tomcat container is installed into jboss 4.0.4. What is exactly means ?
and how to install or how to verify whether it is already installed ?

Thanks

Prashant

DISCLAIMER
==========

RE: How to install tomcat container into jboss 4.0.4

Posted by Karthik Nanjangude <ka...@xius-bcgi.com>.
Hi

This is what u get on default server request [ http://localhost:8080/]

Tomcat status (full) (XML)