Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by "shyamps@gmail.com" <sh...@gmail.com> on 2021/03/06 04:55:05 UTC

This tag could not be resolved to an AcrtionScript Class

Hi Im trying to migrate a very old flex application to Royale.I think Ive set
my maven configuration correctly. ive added dependency to spark royale.
org.apache.royale.framework			SparkRoyale			0.9.7			swc			compile		Im trying
to declare a very basic skin with this syntax in the MXML file: But I always
keep getting this compile error:col: 1 Error: This tag could not be resolved
to an ActionScript class. It will be ignored.<s:Skin
xmlns:fx="http://ns.adobe.com/mxml/2009"^I tried changing it to SparkSkin,
but no luck. I still get the same error. Does anyone know why this
happens.Also Im seeing one more kind of error related to spark preceding the
above error message. It says:...\MXRoyale-0.9.7-js.swc:defaults.css(676):
col: 15 Error: spark.components.Label is not defined.Any ideas what causes
this?

--
Sent from: http://apache-royale-development.20373.n8.nabble.com/

Re: This tag could not be resolved to an AcrtionScript Class

Posted by Yishay Weiss <yi...@hotmail.com>.
Have you read the migration guide [1]?

I suggest to especially search 'namespaces' and 'configname'

[1] Migrate from Flex (apache.github.io)<https://apache.github.io/royale-docs/migrate-an-existing-app/migrate-from-flex>