Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by pdt_p <pi...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/29 07:12:23 UTC

Tomahawk popup problem

Hi..

I have a list of images. I display the entire list in the page by using
Trinidad iterator.
The image can be display properly. I try to tomahawk popup in that link on
mouse over to display a description and a command link.
The popup page is display properly but the problem is, the content in the
popup always display the first image content.
This is the sample code:

   <trh:cellFormat halign="center"  >
          <t:popup styleClass="popup" closePopupOnExitingElement="false"
closePopupOnExitingPopup="true"
              displayAtDistanceX="10" displayAtDistanceY="5">
inlineStyle="border-style: none ;"/>
                <f:facet name="popup" >
/>
action="#{imageunit.goToLargerSize}"/>
               </f:facet>
           </t:popup>
   </trh:cellFormat >

Assume there is more than 1 data in my imageUnitDataList(java.util.List), if
I move my mouse pointer to any of the image, it always display the first
image data.
Any idea what’s wrong in my code? Anything that I miss in my code?
My environment: tomahawk 1.1.7 snapshot, Trinidad 1.0.1.
Unfortunately, I can’t upgrade my Trinidad to version 1.0.5 for some
reasons. I know that there is a new element called panelPopup since Trinidad
1.0.2 but I can’t use it.

Any idea?

Thank you

Regards,

Pdt

Re: Tomahawk popup problem

Posted by David Delbecq <de...@oma.be>.
Just my 2 cents:

Did you try moving the tr:command inside the t:popup instead of around
it? t:popup will create a <div>...</div> element. As far as i known,

Aside from that i see no reason for popup to fail. here we have datalist
-> popup -> link  , with similar purpose to yours, no troubles. Maybe an
issue with trinidad?