Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Glen Mazza <gm...@apache.org> on 2006/02/28 19:35:47 UTC

Re: [docbook] Problem with fop and fop.extension

Excellent!  *That's* why we don't need fox:destination.  We should be
using the property id values instead.

FOP Users, FOP Dev -- FYI.

Thanks,
Glen

Posted by Andreas L Delmelle <a_...@pandora.be>.
On Feb 28, 2006, at 19:35, Glen Mazza wrote:

> Excellent!  *That's* why we don't need fox:destination.  We should
> be using the property id values instead.

Indeed! That's what that note was about on our extensions page for
0.20.5.

See also: bugzilla 37157
I think it's beginning to make more sense now. We don't *need* it,
but it could be transformed to serve renderer-specific purposes: it
could be _attached to_ a destination marked by an id, and for
instance, set the default zoom to use when jumping to that
destination (?)

Cheers,

Andreas