Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by BS ACADEMY <ja...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/30 22:52:08 UTC

Can openmeetings hold 1000 students at a time

Hello, please i am installing OM on Intel Xeon E3-1240 v6,3.70GHz,
1TB SATA ,  16gb RAM, 1Gbps Unmetered Bandwidth, Raid 10, Ubuntu 16.
Please can it hold 1000 students at a time? if No, How can it be
possible. I am integrating with my Moodle website. Thanks for the
Help.

Re: Can openmeetings hold 1000 students at a time

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
I'm no sure you will have enough bandwidth for this :(
Please check http://openmeetings.apache.org/NetworkCalculator.html

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax