Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Sundaram Ramasamy <su...@percipia.com> on 2001/04/18 15:24:29 UTC

radio buttion checked

Hello.

How do I define the following radio button using htlm:radio tag. I don't
find the checked attribute
In  html:radio tag.

<input type="radio" name="fd" value="" checked>

Thank & regards
sundaram

Re: radio buttion checked

Posted by Jean-Noel Ribette <je...@improve.fr>.

Your form bean must have a property "fd". If the value of this property is equals to "aValue" the button will be
checked.

Jean-Noel

Re: radio buttion checked

Posted by Thierry Cools <th...@s1.com>.
This is done by checking the value of your radio tag and the value returned by your getter method.

e.g if you have

if the getXxx method returns "2" the second radio button will be selected.

Thierry

Thierry Cools

Senior Java Developer
S1 Brussels