Posted to dev@knox.apache.org by Kevin Minder <ke...@hortonworks.com> on 2013/04/10 14:25:31 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Knox (Incubator) 0.2.0

Hi Everyone,

More than 72 hours have passed and the current vote thread can
technically be considered concluded and passes with the following
resolution:

Three +1 binding votes from the following IPMCs:

* Devaraj Das
* Chris A. Mattmann
* Mahadev Konar

Two +1 binding votes from the following PPMCs:

* Kevin Minder
* Larry McCay

Zero -1 votes

I will notify general@incubator and wait an additional 72 hours for
feedback before beginning the process of moving the release artifacts to
the mirrors.

For reference here is the link to the [VOTE] thread
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-knox-dev/201304.mbox/browser

Kevin.

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Knox (Incubator) 0.2.0

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (398J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
You are good to go, Kevin.

Any updates to LICENSE and NOTICE can be dealt with in 0.3.0.

Push the release and enjoy!

Cheers,
Chris

Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
Senior Computer Scientist
Office: 171-266B, Mailstop: 171-246
Email: chris.a.mattmann@nasa.gov
WWW:  http://sunset.usc.edu/~mattmann/

Posted by Kevin Minder <ke...@hortonworks.com>.

Posted by Alan Gates <ga...@hortonworks.com>.

Re: Fwd: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Knox (Incubator) 0.2.0

Posted by Kevin Minder <ke...@hortonworks.com>.