Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Hugh Brien <hu...@novuscg.com> on 2002/10/16 17:56:03 UTC

RE: sql script error

In case you did not get this working, an additional field was added to the
schema between 1.4b1 and present time.  if you check out the source you can build it.
TURBINE_USER was the only one that changed. Here it is.

CREATE TABLE TURBINE_USER (
  USER_ID int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
  LOGIN_NAME varchar(32) NOT NULL default '',
  PASSWORD_VALUE varchar(32) NOT NULL default '',
  FIRST_NAME varchar(99) NOT NULL default '',
  LAST_NAME varchar(99) NOT NULL default '',
  EMAIL varchar(99) default NULL,
  CONFIRM_VALUE varchar(99) default NULL,
  MODIFIED timestamp(14) NOT NULL,
  CREATED timestamp(14) NOT NULL,
  LAST_LOGIN timestamp(14) NOT NULL,
  DISABLED char(1) default NULL,
  OBJECTDATA mediumblob,
  PASSWORD_CHANGED timestamp(14) NOT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY  (USER_ID),
  UNIQUE KEY LOGIN_NAME (LOGIN_NAME)
) TYPE=MyISAM;