Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Ali, Haneef" <ha...@hp.com> on 2007/08/15 20:24:14 UTC

Axis 1.3 exception class doesn't inherit from java.lang.exception ( broken)

Hi,

In my WSDL I have a faultType say "MyFault". In Axis2_1.2 there used to
be a class called MyFaultException which inherited from
java.lang.Exception

In Axis2_1.3 there is no such class, but the generated class "MyFault"
doesn't inherit from java.lang.Exception. Generated stub/skeleton looks
like

	class MyStub{
		public class MyResponse myMethod (myRequest pRequest)
throws MyFault
	}

Which obviously won't compile, since MyFault is not inherited from
java.lang.Exception.

Thanks,
Haneef