Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Marco Ferretti <ma...@gmail.com> on 2005/05/25 16:45:30 UTC

what is a subscriber supposed to do

Hi

I have a problem with notification.
I have a NotificationListener on /slide/files (with depth limit infinity) and
a Subscriber subscribed to /slide/files/mytest with subscription type
"Update/newmember".

If more than one collection or file is created under /slide/files/mytest
between two polls of the NotificationListener, the Subscriber is notified of
the last newmember only, while I expected to be notified of everithing that
was added to the collection /slide/files/mytest.  I couldn't test on another
webdav server since I only have a Slide 2.1 WebDAV server.

Do you think that this behaviour is a feature or a bug ?
In the first case ( a feature ) do you have any clue of how I can be notified
of everything ?

any help would really be appreciated

TIA

Marco