Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Rønnevik, Eivind <ei...@kadme.com> on 2008/04/01 14:02:21 UTC

RE: Tomahawk datatable NewspaperColumns not working for dynamic value

Hi!

I've been facing this issue as well, and my solution was to create the dataTable programmatically, cause if you set the number of newspaperColumns thereit works.. :)

So, in your handler/backing bean you have a private property dataTable with getters and setters.

In your getter (or other method that creates the table) then you can set the required properties, something like this:

            dataTable.setNewspaperColumns(categoryList.getCategoryTota());

            dataTable.setNewspaperOrientation("horizontal");

>From your jsp you then need to use a binding pointing at this dataTable, e.g:

<t:dataTable var="picture" binding="#{categoryList.dataTable}" width="100%"

Hope this helps you!

Regards,

Eivind