Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Mark Derricutt <ma...@talios.com> on 2009/01/16 01:51:45 UTC

Re: Unable to reload bundles due to class loader issues around javax.transaction.xa.XAResource

Refreshing was were we actually saw the problems manifest - I've just traced
it down to the package exporting javax.transaction not actually importing it
- so once the refresh occurred we had two copies being exported.

All sorted now :)

Posted by Mark Derricutt <ma...@talios.com>.
This type of problem is probably the most common I've encountered with OSGi
- so much so that a bundle audit tool comes to mind :)  Thankfully we only
have two bundles remaining that we're manually maintaining the .bnd file,
the maven-felix-plugin solves a lot of these issues (thou sometimes
introduces its own).

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mark

Cool. Thanks for the update.

Mark Derricutt schrieb:
> Refreshing was were we actually saw the problems manifest - I've just traced
> it down to the package exporting javax.transaction not actually importing it
> - so once the refresh occurred we had two copies being exported.

Oh, yeah, this is a difficult one to track down ;-)

Regards
Felix