Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/01 13:25:16 UTC

Re: ntlm with jmeter

[This question should really be asked on the JMeter User List, so added this.]

It should just be enough to add an Authorization Manager with the
appropriate parameters. If you are using Windows, then the default
HTTP implementation should work; otherwise you will need to use the
Apache HTTPClient sampler.

There were some changes in this area since 2.1.1, so try one of the
2.1.2 nightly builds if 2.1.1 does not work, and check jmeter.log for
any error messages.

S.