Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/10 11:46:23 UTC

Re: TOMEE-2770

There was some work done in this area between TomEE 8.0.0 and 8.0.1, so if
you haven't yet tried 8.0.1, please do. In terms of what you're seeing, am
I correct in thinking that if you invoke a business method on an EJB with
this code may times:

*jmsContext*.createProducer().send(*messageQueue*, *jmsContext*
.createTextMessage(*"Test"*));

in a heap dump you see a number of producers that aren't being cleared up?

Jon

Re: TOMEE-2770

Posted by "Zowalla, Richard" <ri...@hs-heilbronn.de>.
Hi Francois,
thanks for the minimal example.
Due to my other duties, I wasn't able to dig into the issue.
Best,Richard

Re: TOMEE-2770

Posted by "Zowalla, Richard" <ri...@hs-heilbronn.de>.
Hi Francois,