Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de> on 2003/08/12 13:47:36 UTC

Help for Release

Hi,

I'm just uploading the release to our dist directory. As I have to do some
work for the rest of the day :(, can someone please update our website
and the README.html and HEADER.html?

I will give the mirrors one day time and send the release mail tomorrow.

Thanks

Carsten

RE: Help for Release

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
Steven Noels wrote:

> On 12/08/2003 13:47 Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm just uploading the release to our dist directory. As I have
> to do some
> > work for the rest of the day :(, can someone please update our website
> > and the README.html and HEADER.html?
>
> Done. Please cross-check.

Thanks! Looks good to me.

> > I will give the mirrors one day time and send the release mail tomorrow.
>
> Maybe wait until late evening so that the changed README.html and
> HEADER.html are mirrored as well. My nearby mirror
> (http://www.apache.org/mirrors/#be), which has a good reputation, hasn't
> sync'ed the new dists yet.

It seems, that most mirrors are now upto date.

Thanks for the help Steven!

Carsten

Re: Help for Release

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.
On 12/08/2003 13:47 Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm just uploading the release to our dist directory. As I have to do some
> work for the rest of the day :(, can someone please update our website
> and the README.html and HEADER.html?

Done. Please cross-check.

> I will give the mirrors one day time and send the release mail tomorrow.

Maybe wait until late evening so that the changed README.html and
HEADER.html are mirrored as well. My nearby mirror
(http://www.apache.org/mirrors/#be), which has a good reputation, hasn't
sync'ed the new dists yet.

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org