Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Josh Canfield <jo...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/16 16:25:53 UTC

Openjdk and tapestry

I believe there is a problem with tapestry 5.3 on OpenJDK due to the update
in generics support. I'll file a defect this morning to track it.

If this platform is important then can we get Hudson to run our unit tests
on multiple JVMs?

As a framework we should probably be running against all our supported JVMs,
1.5,1.6 and there major implementations.

Re: Openjdk and tapestry

Posted by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 4:25 PM, Josh Canfield <jo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I believe there is a problem with tapestry 5.3 on OpenJDK due to the update
> in generics support. I'll file a defect this morning to track it.
>
> If this platform is important then can we get Hudson to run our unit tests
> on multiple JVMs?
>
> As a framework we should probably be running against all our supported JVMs,
> 1.5,1.6 and there major implementations.

I'm on OpenJDK on all my platforms and I don't have encountered any
issues so far, would you please give more advice on what I should do
to reveal the problem?

Cheers
--
Massimo