Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Tony Wu <e9...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/13 04:48:36 UTC

FormTester - submitting AjaxFallbackButtons!

I have an AjaxFallbackButton which onSubmit does some validation and then
sets a container visible. When I do:

FormTester.submit("path.to.ajaxFallbackButton");

It seems to work fine (no errors in the console or junit), but the button
doesn't actually get onSubmitted (assert container visible fails). The form
itself doesn't even process (I @Override form's process function to print
something but it never went there). If I change the AjaxFallbackButton to a
regular Button, it works fine.

Igor over at the IRC channels suggested to use tester.executeAjaxEvent with
"onclick" - but that doesn't work either. So opening up the question to the
list... any ideas guys?

Thanks,
Tony