Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com> on 2006/11/15 04:35:10 UTC

Can someone plz add this profile to openejb2

Can someone plz add this profile to the top-level openejb2 pom.xml:

----&<----
<profile>
     <id>output</id>
     <build>
         <defaultGoal>deploy</defaultGoal>
     </build>
     <distributionManagement>
         <repository>
             <id>output-releases</id>
             <url>file://${output.dir}/release</url>
             <uniqueVersion>false</uniqueVersion>
         </repository>
         <snapshotRepository>
             <id>output-snapshots</id>
             <url>file://${output.dir}/snapshots</url>
             <uniqueVersion>false</uniqueVersion>
         </snapshotRepository>
         <site>
             <id>output-website</id>
             <url>output://${output.dir}/website</url>
         </site>
     </distributionManagement>
</profile>
---->&----

I'm working on building an automated distributed integration system
that will use the exact artifacts produced by a dependency build.
And since G depends on OpenEJB2 I need this bit of mvn config to get
the openejb2 build to spit out its artifacts for me (as this can not
be in settings.xml or profiles.xml).

May eventually hack something better into the maven-install-plugin,
but will still need some sort of profile config to turn that on.

So if someone could add this for me I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

--jason

Re: Can someone plz add this profile to openejb2

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.
working on it.

On Nov 14, 2006, at 10:35 PM, Jason Dillon wrote:

> Can someone plz add this profile to the top-level openejb2 pom.xml:
>
> ----&<----
> <profile>
>     <id>output</id>
>     <build>
>         <defaultGoal>deploy</defaultGoal>
>     </build>
>     <distributionManagement>
>         <repository>
>             <id>output-releases</id>
>             <url>file://${output.dir}/release</url>
>             <uniqueVersion>false</uniqueVersion>
>         </repository>
>         <snapshotRepository>
>             <id>output-snapshots</id>
>             <url>file://${output.dir}/snapshots</url>
>             <uniqueVersion>false</uniqueVersion>
>         </snapshotRepository>
>         <site>
>             <id>output-website</id>
>             <url>output://${output.dir}/website</url>
>         </site>
>     </distributionManagement>
> </profile>
> ---->&----
>
> I'm working on building an automated distributed integration system
> that will use the exact artifacts produced by a dependency build.
> And since G depends on OpenEJB2 I need this bit of mvn config to
> get the openejb2 build to spit out its artifacts for me (as this
> can not be in settings.xml or profiles.xml).
>
> May eventually hack something better into the maven-install-plugin,
> but will still need some sort of profile config to turn that on.
>
> So if someone could add this for me I would appreciate it.
>
> Thanks,
>
> --jason

Matt Hogstrom
matt@hogstrom.org

"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.
Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat all day."

Re: Can someone plz add this profile to openejb2

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.
working on it.