Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2003/04/01 15:07:12 UTC

Re: ssh exec task...

On Tue, 25 Mar 2003, Dale Anson <da...@germane-software.com> wrote:

> The updates fix the problem with output not always showing on the
> screen (or log).

I've committed a slightly modified version.

The main difference (apart from formatting changes) are that timeout
uses milliseconds as its value (like <exec>) and that I've made sure
the file will get closed - if writing to a file that is.

Thanks

        Stefan

Re: ssh exec task...

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On 01 Apr 2003, Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> wrote:

> The main difference (apart from formatting changes) are that timeout
> uses milliseconds as its value

and defaults to 0

> (like <exec>)

Stefan

Re: ssh exec task...

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On Tue, 01 Apr 2003, Dale Anson <da...@germane-software.com> wrote:

> I take it you saw that jsch 0.1.3 was released this morning?

Yep.

> Would you mind making one other minor change to the docs, it
> references jsch 0.1.2 as a requirement, but 0.1.3 is the minimum.

Already changed in CVS. 8-)

Stefan

Re: ssh exec task...

Posted by Dale Anson <da...@germane-software.com>.
Thanks -- I take it you saw that jsch 0.1.3 was released this morning?
Would you mind making one other minor change to the docs, it references
jsch 0.1.2 as a requirement, but 0.1.3 is the minimum.

Dale Anson