Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Andreas L Delmelle <a_...@pandora.be> on 2006/12/24 09:29:54 UTC

test

Just testing... Seems like a few of my responses never made it to the
list the past couple of days.

Re: test

Posted by gerhard oettl <ge...@oesoft.at>.
Andreas L Delmelle wrote:

> Just testing... Seems like a few of my responses never made it to the
> list the past couple of days.
The listserver ist blacklisted from time to time:

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at apache.org.

<ge...@oesoft.at>:
Connected to 82.218.134.240 but sender was rejected.
Remote host said: 553 5.3.0  Mail from ^B. rejected - see
+http://spamcop.net/w3m?action=checkblock&ip=140.211.11.2 for more
information.