Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Simon Kitching <sk...@apache.org> on 2008/10/14 11:18:23 UTC

[orchestra] release orchestra-core version 1.3?

Hi All,

I think it is a good time to make another Orchestra Core release. There
is nothing radical in this new version, but there are a couple of nice
new features and a couple of useful bugfixes. See the release notes for
further details:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/orchestra/trunk/core/RELEASE-NOTES.txt

The previous release of core was version 1.2 on 15 Jun 2008.

Unless there are any objections, I will create a release branch and a
release candidate in a couple of days time.

Regards,
Simon

Re: [orchestra] release orchestra-core version 1.3?

Posted by Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>.
Hi!

Great!

> I think it is a good time to make another Orchestra Core release.
> There is nothing radical in this new version,
Yep, the radical stuff is kept for the next version ;-)

Ciao,
Mario

Re: [orchestra] release orchestra-core version 1.3?

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.
+1 I am using the snapshot, so I would love to see that released :)

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
hello simon,