Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Paolo Patierno <pp...@live.com> on 2017/10/03 05:51:22 UTC

[VOTE] KIP-204 : adding records deletion operation to the new Admin Client API

Hi all,

I didn't see any further discussion around this KIP, so I'd like to start the vote for it.

Just for reference : https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-204+%3A+adding+records+deletion+operation+to+the+new+Admin+Client+API

Thanks,

Paolo Patierno
Senior Software Engineer (IoT) @ Red Hat
Microsoft MVP on Azure & IoT
Microsoft Azure Advisor

Twitter : @ppatierno<http://twitter.com/ppatierno>
Linkedin : paolopatierno<http://it.linkedin.com/in/paolopatierno>
Blog : DevExperience<http://paolopatierno.wordpress.com/>

Re: [VOTE] KIP-204 : adding records deletion operation to the new Admin Client API

Posted by Paolo Patierno <pp...@live.com>.
Ismael +1 ... I'm going to update the name

Posted by Ismael Juma <is...@juma.me.uk>.

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Paolo,

--
-- Guozhang

Re: [VOTE] KIP-204 : adding records deletion operation to the new Admin Client API

Posted by Paolo Patierno <pp...@live.com>.

--
-- Guozhang

Re: [VOTE] KIP-204 : adding records deletion operation to the new Admin Client API

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.

--
-- Guozhang

Re: [VOTE] KIP-204 : adding records deletion operation to the new Admin Client API

Posted by Colin McCabe <co...@cmccabe.xyz>.

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ismael Juma <is...@juma.me.uk>.
Paolo,

Posted by Ismael Juma <is...@juma.me.uk>.
Hi Paolo,

Posted by Damian Guy <da...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding) - thanks

Posted by Kamal <ka...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

Posted by Jason Gustafson <ja...@confluent.io>.

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bill Bejeck <bb...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Viktor Somogyi <vi...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

Posted by Manikumar <ma...@gmail.com>.
+ (non-binding)

Posted by Dong Lin <li...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Paolo Patierno <pp...@live.com>.
Hi all,

since I started voting KIP-204 on October 3rd I haven't seen any votes on that. I know you are busy on 1.0.0 release, just as reminder ....