Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Dean Roddey <dr...@charmedquark.com> on 2000/09/10 05:58:59 UTC

Re: Available C++ Libraries FAQ (no Xerces entry)

My CIDLib Frameworks are on that list, though the entry is a bit out of
date. Its worth adding Xerces to it, because its a widely viewed and copied
list.

Dean Roddey
The CIDLib C++ Frameworks
Charmed Quark Software
droddey@charmedquark.com
http://www.charmedquark.com

"It takes two buttocks to make friction"
    - African Proverb