Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Maurizio Pedraglio <pe...@ngi.it> on 2006/06/28 12:14:22 UTC

create a psml page with this layout

Hi,
I'm trying to create a new layout which looks like this:

|    portlet1      |

|                      |                  portlet 2

|                      |____________________________|
|                      |            portlet3  |      portlet4            |
|                      |
|                             |
|                      |_____________|______________ |
|                      |            portlet5  |  portlet6               |
|                      |                          |

|___________|_____________|______________|

My goal is making this layout available to users using "add page"
command, so I can't modify psml file by hand.

Thanks,
Maurizio

Re: create a psml page with this layout

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
Maurizio Pedraglio wrote:
> Sorry,
> you can check for image here.
>
> http://www.consulente-chimico.com/images/Untitled-2.gif

Thats a nested layout, there is an example of it under
_user/user/nested-layout.psml and nested-table-layout.psml

Currently, when you click Add Page, it adds an empty page with no
fragments, so the feature you require is not implemented.
I think it would be a very useful feature.

Recommend enhancing the customizer with:

a configurable default page(s) for add page feature

Re: create a psml page with this layout

Posted by Maurizio Pedraglio <pe...@ngi.it>.
Sorry,
you can check for image here.