Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/19 18:25:48 UTC

Camel infrastructure changes

Hi,

Most of you probably know already that the Apache Board voted at the
last meeting (Dec 17th, 2008) on a resolution that makes Camel a top
level project.  The new official Camel site is http://camel.apache.org/.

The svn repository is also in the middle of a transition from http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/camel/
  to http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/.
That is actually planned for today.

We hope to make the transition as smooth, short and painless as
possible.  Please check for more news on the main site.  Many thanks
for your support and your patience.

The Camel riders

Re: Camel infrastructure changes

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
2009/1/19 Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> Most of you probably know already that the Apache Board voted at the last
> meeting (Dec 17th, 2008) on a resolution that makes Camel a top level
> project.  The new official Camel site is http://camel.apache.org/.
>
> The svn repository is also in the middle of a transition from
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/camel/ to
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/.
> That is actually planned for today.
>
> We hope to make the transition as smooth, short and painless as possible.
>  Please check for more news on the main site.  Many thanks for your support
> and your patience.
>
> The Camel riders

Now that the SVN move has happened you should be able to switch your
svn checkout by typing this on the command line...

  svn switch  https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/trunk

The svn web page has been updated with the latest SVN locations
http://cwiki.apache.org/CAMEL/source.html

we're just waiting on a JIRA to get the Fisheye back up...
https://support.atlassian.com/browse/FSH-1517

--
James
-------

Open Source Integration
http://fusesource.com/

Re: Camel infrastructure changes

Posted by cmoulliard <cm...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations to Camel

The next step will be to write a book : "Camel in action"

Regards,

Charles

SOA Architect

Hadrian Zbarcea wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Most of you probably know already that the Apache Board voted at the
> last meeting (Dec 17th, 2008) on a resolution that makes Camel a top
> level project.  The new official Camel site is http://camel.apache.org/.
>
> The svn repository is also in the middle of a transition from
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/camel/
>   to http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/.
> That is actually planned for today.
>
> We hope to make the transition as smooth, short and painless as
> possible.  Please check for more news on the main site.  Many thanks
> for your support and your patience.
>
> The Camel riders

-----
Charles Moulliard